May 06, 2005

Bloglessness

Well, since pretty much no one I know has updated their blogs in DAYS, I figured I had to post something just to make up for the silence abounding. So let's see... well, the birds are doing well although still not liking each other. The tomato plant has grown another 6 inches since I last reported on it (now about 5 foot 6 inches tall), and has a couple green tomatoes about the width of my pinky on it.


Tomorrow is going to be another day of driving down to Gainesville to take pictures, then coming all the way back all in one day. Chris's teacher told him he should go back and take more photos "in response" to the work he's already done... and tomorrow is the only time in the forseeable future that he can go. Which means I have to go, too. What fun.


Yeah, I have nothing more to say right now. I'm gonna go eat lunch.

No comments: