June 02, 2005

Another Weekend in ATL

Not a whole lot of excitement going on around here. We recently got a storage unit, so Chris has been slowly relocating some of our clutter to the storage unit. It will be nice to clear out a lot of our stuff, since our apartment has virtually no closet space, and it doesn't look like we'll find a better place to move to any time soon.


This weekend I go back to Atlanta for the second weekend of SAT prep training with Princeton Review. As long as my teachbacks go well and I don't get cut, I will be certified to teach high schoolers how to beat the SATs. Then I'll be (hopefully) scheduled to teach courses and do tutoring for it on evenings and weekends. Fun fun fun!


I think I'm going to switch up the audio books and listen to Harry Potter this time around. Give my mind a break before spending the weekend thinking about quadtratic equations and proper grammar.


Last night I had the most fitful night's sleep, with weird dreams that kept waking me up and confusing me, and a huge non-dream plane flying about 10 feet above our apartment at 3 in the morning (I dunno what was going on, but it was LOUD and it was CLOSE, and it freaked me out!). Considering I'd been woken up earlier because I dreamed someone was breaking into the house, I was utterly confused when I was woken up by real noises, because I wasn't entirely sure it was real. (Then Chris confirmed it this morning). Bleh. No more ice cream before bed for me!

No comments: