July 05, 2005

After the weekend

Man, it's hard to return to work after a long weekend. It was a pretty good weekend, too. We spent lots of time with friends, which is the best, in my opinion. Thursday night was Girls' Night at my house... I made my homemade tabouli, and we just hung out for a while. Friday night we met with the other Chris about our PEZ movie (business cards and stickers have been ordered)... Saturday night we went over to Chip and Chris's house, and Angela fed us leftover enchiladas (yum!) ... and then we hung out, and then we watched a strange video-game movie called eXistenZ. Sunday I did work for half the day, and then Angela came over and we hung out forever... and then MONDAY, my Chris made lasagna, and Angela and Robbie came over to eat it... then they left to study and go to work and such, and then Angela and Chip came over that night. We were supposed to go downtown for fireworks, but I wasn't feeling up to it (girl stuff) so we hung out instead. Which, I think, was more fun than standing shoulder-to-shoulder on River Street with 85% humidity to watch some fireworks. I mean, Disney World spoiled me forever from normal fireworks, anyways.


So yes. Good food and good friends makes for good times. Not a bad way to spend the weekend.


But the fun doesn't stop there! This Friday, Katie comes to town for the weekend. It will be the first time she's made it up to Savannah, so I'm looking forward to showing her around. I'm sure it will be more good times.

No comments: