July 08, 2005

I'm a PEZhead

As many of you know (but some may not), Chris and I, along with our film major friend Chris, are making a documentary... about... PEZ. Go figure. Anyways, we're going to Cleveland at the end of the month to film a huge PEZ convention. Should be all kinds of fun. And I've had a website built for our venture for months (literally. Months.) but I just now made it live for the world to see, because I had to wait for a few kinks to be worked out with the Chrises (How DO you pluralize Chris, anyways? Is it Chriss, Chris's, Chrises, or maybe Chreese?). Yeah, this post is getting ridiculously rambly. So anyways.


The point is, go check out our website for PEZheads - The Movie. This month the guys are really getting their butts in gear with it, so there should be semi-frequent updates and such. Hoorah.

No comments: