July 13, 2005

Not much to say

Katie was here over the weekend for a visit, and we had a lot of fun. It was great to just spend time, hanging out with her. And we watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, which I was interested in seeing because it has Alexis Bledel (Rory from Gilmore Girls) in it, and I think she rocks. It seems like the movie was filled with TV actors, because another of the main characters was Joan of Arcadia, and some West Wing guy was in it, too. If you check some of the other actors on IMDB, lots of them have at least made TV drama appearances. Anyways. I was expecting it to be pretty lame, but was surprised to find that it actually have a good deal of emotion... I liked it. It was a good sappy girl movie. And I hate sappy girl movies.


My bro and his girlfriend are coming to visit this weekend, so I'll have another weekend of playing tourist and tour guide. Should be fun. The only things I like about Savannah are the things I take people around to when they're visiting, and I don't do those things regularly, so I love company.


Aaand... that's it. I'm out.

No comments: