September 20, 2007

plants!

Okay, so I've been wanting to post some photos, and I finally took some the other day, so here are my new plants (and my old plants too)...


my new herbs...
herbs


My new Salvia plant. It has blue flowers that are supposed to attract hummingbirds, supposedly.
salvia plant

My indoor plants that make me smile.

indoor plants


Shannon gave me a tiny offshoot of this plant, and it's grown to this crazy thing in the past year. I also broke off 3 pieces and started those as new plants. I've never done that successfully with any other plants, but this is the most hearty plant ever. I have no idea what it's called, though.

crazy plant


This is one of the offshoots. I just planted this one and gave it to Noralil.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

yeah, plants! I like that plant a lot. Very pretty. mint is a great one to propagate and it smells so nice if you just rub a leaf.