November 28, 2005

Goo & PEZ

Well, let me tell you what Chris is doing right now while I'm sitting in Savannah. Chris is in Buffalo, NY with the guitarist from the Goo Goo Dolls. No kidding. The guitarist, Robby, is working on a PEZ cartoon, and today a band he produces is filming the music video for the theme song for said PEZ cartoon. And Chris is there to film them making the music video, as well as to interview Robby, and The Juliette Dagger, which is the band doing the music video. All for the PEZ documentary. He drove 9 hours Saturday to Washington DC to pick up the other Chris, then the two of them drove 10 more hours to Buffalo last night, and they've been at this music video shoot since morning. He's having a good time. I'm jealous because I have to be responsible and work for a living. But, truth be told, I would probably be bored and freezing up there, so I guess it's not too bad.


Anyways, that is our news. We're really excited to get this kind of footage for the documentary. Good stuff. Goo stuff. Ha.

No comments: