April 15, 2005

The Office

So considering the name of this website, I'm not sure if I'm "allowed" to write about this, but I'm going to anyways. If you've ever worked in an office, you need to see the new tv show "The Office." It has quickly climbed to the top of my "Good TV" list, and it's probably the only sitcom on that list. Really, this show cracks me up. I think I've seen each episode (there have been 4 aired) twice. The best part is when you feel like you're watching past coworkers on the screen... I'm constantly identifying with it, and it makes me laugh. I will throw in the disclaimer that it doesn't remind me of where I work NOW, so much as where I've worked in the past, where we had sales people and fake-motivational speeches all the time. I had a manager who would promise contests with rewards and then "forget" about them immediately, after we'd done our part. Ya know, it's so much funnier when it's happening on TV than when it's happening to you. So yes. The Office. Good stuff.

No comments: