April 12, 2005

Love your neighbors?

First of all, I'm sick. Again. With something completely different from when I was sick a couple months ago. In fact, I don't remember feeling like this since I was a little girl. I'm pretty miserable, but that's not the point of this post.



The point is that I am having some real issues with our new upstairs neighbors. We had a woman in the apartment above us until December, and she was great (and quiet). She had a good sized dog, but even he was pretty quiet. Never heard much of anything from them. NOT SO WITH THE NEW NEIGHBORS! Perhaps we were a little spoiled having no one up there for 4 months, but these guys are LOUD. I think they could be in the running for the loudest neighbors EVER. They stomp their way everywhere, bang their way through the day, and one of them has spent the last 90 minutes playing a saxaphone... HE HAS NOT STOPPED and I'm about to lose my mind. If I wasn't housebound (and couch-bound) by this flu-or-whatever-it-is I would have left to get away from it. Not only that, there's been some repetitive tapping on the floor (MY CEILING) as well. Needless to say, they've made our decision of whether or not to move at the end of May VERY EASY. We were wondering if we needed to... we do. We really do.

No comments: