June 21, 2008

New Look!

So I just got really tired of having the old look up on the site, and of having such a small area to post, so photos and video couldn't be very big. And that design had just been up for years. And I was feeling kind of restless and needed to do something different that wasn't work-related. So here ya go. Did it last night and finished it up today. I think it will stick around for a while.

The reason I had to change the actual URLs for our blogs was so that we could use the new Blogger features that weren't around years and years ago when I first set up the site with these blogs. Now blogger is hosting them so that we can use the widget madness. Hooray for widgets!

Kudos to The Chris for helping me with picking out photos for the pages and for checking layouts in IE 7 while I was on my mac using Firefox. Some pages may be funky in IE6 but... well, in the real world I care about that, but on my blog I really don't care that much. You guys are too cool to be using such an outdated web browser anyways. Especially when you can download Firefox for free, even if there's some reason why you have to be on a PC and don't have IE7, like half the state of Georgia.

And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the new site is coolness kendras

kendra said...

thanks!