April 03, 2007

back from Portland!

Well, we're back in one piece, and gotta get back into normal life. I may write more rambling about fun in Portland later, but tonight I spent too much time uploading photos to my flickr account, so you can start there. I'm organizing things by tag, so you can see all things portland, or can break it up into more manageable bite-sized pieces, like the Columbia River Gorge, the Japanese Garden, or just general downtown stuff. We also took pictures of some we found around town, like some random public art, like toy horses tied to the side of the street, and the fuzzy poofs on some trees and powerline posts. There's some notable food items. Oh yeah, and flowers.


On an unrelated note, I've got a couple more crochet photos up of some newer projects. For the one or two of you who care.

It seems like some of my photos on flickr are losing their tags or disappearing, and I don't know how.




2 comments:

LeaningAnimal said...

portland???

high five!

Kimberly said...

k-dawg, that purse you crocheted was rockin', the Japanese garden looks really cool,and those horses tied to the street are really goofy (who has the time to do these things).I've been to Portland in winter and it is gray, cold, and dead(the trees that is). Did you know downtown Greenville has a waterfall sort like the Colombia River Gorge? You should move here. The pollen is outrageous right now though.