September 07, 2005

back in savannah

Well, we're back in Savannah, after almost a full week of visiting family in Florida. We haven't been down to visit our parents since we moved to Savannah, so we figured we had to get down there (and good that we did, with all that was going on with Chris's mom). Anyways, we had a very busy long week, with a LOT of traveling (with $3 gas!!!) So I just had to map out our trek. You'll find that numbered below.



  1. We started out last Wednesday night, driving the 8 hours to Fort Myers (where my family lives) but made a short pitstop in Gainesville to have dinner with a couple friends to break up the drive a little.

  2. We spent two days in Fort Myers, hanging out with my family.

  3. Drove to Lakeland Saturday, where Chris's family lives

  4. Sunday we made a short trek back to Fort Meade to visit Chris's grandparents

  5. Tuesday we headed out, stopping in Orlando to meet my sister-in-law's boyfriend

  6. After killing a couple hours in Orlando, we made our way up to Jacksonville, where we had dinner with my brother and his girlfriend, then drove the rest of the way home to Savannah.



Yes, we had a busy but productive week.


And now that I'm back, I have a cold. blah. go figure.

No comments: