September 04, 2009

ceramics fun day, and the craft tables...

A couple Saturdays ago, my friend Bethany and I (and little Zeke!) went down to my local independent coffee shop and had fun painting ceramics, courtesy of Glazy Dazy. Zeke was pretty well behaved for most of the time, playing in his car seat and sleeping in the carrier I was wearing, so that I was able to get most of my set painted before I had to get Bethany to help out with him so I could finish it up. We had a good time and I have a new addition to my teapot collection!

The pottery was really reasonably priced, and the woman who does the ceramics also does parties, so we're thinking we HAVE to get a party together to paint once we get our all-purpose-creative-room finished. Chris and his dad built some super cool work tables for the room, but Chris has to put the finishing touches on them and finish organizing that room. I can't wait until it's all together, it is going to be an awesome room.

Here is a sneak peak of the work in progress.

No comments: