August 23, 2007

Blog to Email

You will notice a new option to your left where you can input your email address, and have new posts send to your email inbox. This is because Emily asked for it, not because I really think you all want to be notified immediately every time I feel like posting something. Although if you DO want to be notified immediately every time I have something to say, putting your email address in the box and hitting Subscribe would be the thing to do.


It's important to know that you have to subscribe to my posts & Chris's posts separately. So if you wanna know what we BOTH think, you have to put your email address in here AND on Chris's blog page.


Oh yeah, I'll eventually post photos of our awesome new apartment... but we need to get it just a little cleaner first. I'm sure Chris will eventually get some awesome pictures of it with his new camera.

No comments: