April 16, 2006

Goose Chase

This past weekend we were in Atlanta doing some PEZ filming, and stayed the night with Chris's brother, Sam. We had a great time, and since Sam lives on a farm, had some interesting "animal encounters" that definitely aren't the norm for two downtown Savannah residents. So I took a lot of pictures of the area where he lives. Along with just enjoying some peacocks, we held baby kittens (they haven't openned their eyes yet), some baby ducks, and I was chased by a (very viscious) goose. Here are some photos of our trip:


sam's house
Sam lives is the little cottage in front of that horse stable.


peacockpeacock
The peacocks were right outside Sam's house and woke me up in the morning. The male was showing off for all the females and wasn't at all concerned that I was standing right next to him


ducksducks
These are the ducks we got to play with


evil goose
This is the only photo I managed to take while I was actually being chased by the evil goose

evil goose chasing meThis is the photo I tried to take when the evil goose was flapping his wings and yelling at me and trying to bite me and I was running away.

sam with the gooseThis is Sam with the magical power to chase the goose away with some secret goose-chasing-power that I certainly cannot harness. Sam had to keep him away so I could leave.


chris
Chris on the farm


Aside from being attacked by an evil goose, we had a good time. It's always fun to hang out with Sam. And I love animals when they're not attacking me, so that was cool.

No comments: