October 17, 2005

Google Search revisited

So I discovered something kind of strange today. Chris was googling the name "skeene" yesterday, to see what pops up, and I noticed in my website hits that a couple of them came from people searching for "kendra coppage" ... which is me 2 1/2 years ago. So I was curious what pops up when I search for kendra coppage... and I discovered that there is actually another Kendra Coppage... she's a runner. Yep... all the pages that came up either referred to me, or to Kendra Coppage the runner. Funny. So I searched for kendra skeene, and I'm still the only one (hooray), but there were some pages that came up where there was a kendra and someone else with the last name skeene in the same document... and all of those were for marathons and other running-related things. That amuses me because I couldn't run anywhere if my life depended on it.


That's all I have to share today. I know. I'm boring. Sorry.

No comments: