July 19, 2010

Raw goodies

In a couple of weeks, I'll be participating in a 3 day Green Smoothie Cleanse (tutorial available Jul 20), to try and get my eating habits back on track, and just do some general good things for my body. I've been feeling pretty cruddy lately and I'm hoping that will help.

So the same girl who is hosting the Green Smoothie Cleanse (I already got my tutorial, and man is it JAM PACKED with goodness), is doing a promo for a raw snacks company in Canada. I can't buy any of their tasty snacks being way down here in GA (they don't sell them down here yet), but I am hoping to win some with her giveaway. She's also giving away all her other tutorials... now that I have the Green Smoothie Cleanse tutorial, I know I would love the others, too!

Speaking of which, anyone want to join me doing the smoothie cleanse, Aug 6-8? It's always good to have moral support.

1 comment:

Meghan (Making Love In The Kitchen) said...

So glad you'll be joining the smoothie fun!