March 14, 2008

Deer, side view

Chris posted a photo of the deer I needle-felted him for Valentine's day, but he never posted a side-view, which I like better. So here is a side view of my first completed needle-felting project. (If you can't tell, I'm playing catch-up with posts this morning.



I've been really slack with crochet projects lately. I still need to finish that sweater, and I made a baby blanket for a friend at work, but I don't really have any fun new projects to post. Hopefully I'll get some time to work on some of the stuff floating around in my head soon.

2 comments:

hillary said...

did you use a pattern for the lil deerypoo? So darn cute.

kendra said...

nah, I'm not good with patterns. I just had another deer head sculpture that I looked at to get the proportions right. I'm glad you like it!