October 27, 2006

Fall Back!

Well, I decided it was my civic duty last spring to post a Spring Forward reminder, so I figured I should do the same for all you peeps relying on me to remind you when it's time to Fall Back. And Saturday night it is! We get 2am TWICE on Saturday night, and an extra hour of glorious sleeps.


I, for one, will be most greatful for the extra hour of glorious sleeps, because this weekend is the beginning of the busiest 10 days of my year (at least), and the beginning of the Savannah Film Festival, which Chris and I will going to all week. If you haven't been following along and you don't know why we're going to the film festival and why it matters, it's because we've made a movie and it will be playing at the film festival, which means we get fancy all-access passes and can go to all the shows and panel discussions. Rockin fun times. Then my only brother is gettin' hitched during the closing weekend of the festival, so we'll be missing out on the last two days of the festival because we're going down to south Florida for the wedding. It'll be exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing all my family that's making the trek down for the wedding.


Okay, too many things to do, I've done my update and warned you of the time change, so I'm off to be productive.

No comments: