January 14, 2006

Less Than Jake

Well, after a few months of trying to get an interview with Vinnie from Less Than Jake, we were finally able to sit down with him in their studio in Gainesville, FL yesterday evening. It went really well, and was definitely worth the drive, because he had lots to say about his hobby of collecting PEZ. This was the last big thing on our To Do list for the movie, so we had a great sense of accomplishment, especially since it was the FIRST thing on our To Do list when we decided to make the movie.


Considering I have a vivid memory of my friend Travis running around in French class when I was 16 or 17 with a Taz PEZ dispenser, all because LTJ liked PEZ so it was all cool and "old-skool" ... and that probably has something to do with why I had my first PEZ dispenser in the first place, which is somehow connected to why we have over 800 of the darned things now... it was pretty neat to be able to meet one of the guys. That, and, a LTJ concert was my first ever real concert right after my 18th birthday in Fort Myers. So there's all kinds of nostalgia connected to it. Kinda cool.


So anyways. Check out some photos from the interview.

No comments: